Google training: Becoming a Google for Education Certified Trainer
THIS TRAINING TAKES PLACE AT THE WCC - NEXT TO CAMPUS DES NATIONS IN ROOM 1.
IMPORTANT: this is NOT for Level 1
You are a passionate and driven education professional with a desire to help others transform teaching and learning with further integration of digital technologies.. You are amazing. Now, let's make it official!
Whether you are the school's Technology for Learning Coordinator, Year team coordinator, Head of Department or stellar classroom teacher, all are welcome to apply for membership in the Google for Education Certified Trainer program. However, to get the most out of this session, you should have at least completed your Level 1 certification and preferably your Level 2 as well.
- Why seek the Google for Education Certified Trainer designation?
- Stand out as a leader and expand your impact
- Grow your skills as a trainer and coach
- Collaborate with a global community of trainers
- Access powerful training resources from Google
- This work session is designed to provide information and support as you apply to become a Google for Education Certified Trainer. We’ll focus on sharing tips and tricks to help you:
- understand the application process
- detail your current training experience
- document the required training sessions
- complete the application form
- draft your case study
- conceive, create and edit your creative instructional style training video
- submit your application online
In order to be able to begin your application during this work session, please ensure you have access to your past training materials, presentations, feedback forms and other resources. These will be helpful when completing the draft of your application and case study and designing your video storyboard.
Language: This session will be run in English. The facilitator is fluently bilingual (French/English) and will be able to support participants who wish to develop their Google for Education Certified Trainer package in French.
Facilitator: Lise Galuga is a Google for Education Certified Innovator, Google for Education Certified Trainer, Google Earth Education Expert and a technopedagogue in support of digital schools initiatives. Lise demonstrates how the effective use of Google’s Education solutions can improve productivity, strengthen pedagogy and increase student engagement. An engineer by training, but a teacher by nature, Lise provides strategic GSuite for Education adoption support and designs tailored PD plans that include coaching, professional development sessions, and online training for clients across North America and Europe.
More information about the Google for Education Certified Trainer Program is available by following this link.