French group classes in-person (A2+ / B1) 2023-24
Please note: the course date is simply indicative of the week that language courses will commence.
Days and times of the course will be set based on the availability of the participants. Group courses will start from the week of 6th November. ASC Languages will contact you directly to confirm the details of your course.
An initial assessment will define the level and needs of each participant in order to create homogenous groups and tailor-made lessons. This assessment includes a written test and a one-on-one discussion.
Participants’ progress is regularly monitored in class. At the end of the course, the participants will receive a certificate mentioning the dates of the course and the level achieved in the four language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
IMPORTANT: Please read the General Terms and Conditions for language courses and note the following key information:
A group course given throughout the school year is confirmed with a minimum of 4 participants. The maximum number of participants in a group is 8. However, it is possible to open a course with fewer than 4 participants ("private course or small group"). In this case, the length of the course is determined according to the criteria below:
- 1 participant: 6 lessons
- 2 participants: 12 lessons
- 3 participants: 18 lessons
About the Facilitator
- Specialists in language training for companies and individuals across French-speaking Switzerland since 1974.
- More than 40 years of experience integrating expatriates: over 2,000 people trained successfully every year.
- A method of active and concrete participation, focusing on the daily and professional situations facing the learner.
- More than 60 qualified and experienced teachers benefiting from regular continuing training.
Ecolint Staff: Course registration procedure - please read this document