Online English private lessons (all levels) 2023-24
Please note: the course date is simply indicative of the week that language courses will commence.
Days and times of the course will be set based on the availability of the participants. Group courses will start from the week of 6th November. ASC Languages will contact you directly to confirm the details of your course.
An initial assessment will define the level and needs of the participant in order to create tailor-made lessons. This assessment includes a written test and a one-on-one discussion.
Participant’s progress is regularly monitored in class. At the end of the course, the participant will receive a certificate mentioning the dates of the course and the level achieved in the four language skills (speaking, listening, reading and writing).
IMPORTANT: Please read the General Terms and Conditions for language courses and note the following key information
- 1 participant = 6 lessons in total
About the Facilitators
- Specialists in language training for companies and individuals across French-speaking Switzerland since 1974.
- More than 40 years of experience integrating expatriates: over 2,000 people trained successfully every year.
- A method of active and concrete participation, focusing on the daily and professional situations facing the learner.
- More than 60 qualified and experienced teachers benefiting from regular continuing training.
Ecolint Staff: Course registration procedure - please read this document